Hideaways International's Top 10 Romantic Escapes with a Twist
Top 12 Hottest Travel Spots for 2014
A+ Travel: Best-in-Class Learning Experiences
Hideaways International Rounds Up Its Top 10 Last-Minute Summer Escapes
Top 5 Toast-Worthy Trips for Father's Day, Hideaways-Style
Summer Dilemma: To Travel With or Without the Kids
Top 5 Ways to Send Mom Packing, Hideaways-Style
New Additions to The Hideaways Collection
The Hideaways.com 2013 "Valentine's Travel List"
Hideaways.com Names Top 13 Hottest Spots for 2013
Hideaways.com's Top 10 Most Romantic Retreats for 2012
Hideaways.com Names Top 12 Soon-To-Be-Hot Destinations for 2012
Travel Expert & Veteran Cruiser's Top 5 Tips for Cruising Safely
Scrooge-Approved Vacation Retreats
Poll Results: 89% of Discerning Travelers Likely to Shed Their Inhibitions
While on Vacation
International Names Winner of "Rescue Me" Contest
Top 8 "Go Big"
Top 8 Pools
with a View & a Twist
Unexpected & Unforgettable Cruise Experiences
Top 10 Most
Romantic Hideaways for 2011
(Happily) on Valentine's Day - Top 5 Vacation Spots for Singles!
Especially When Traveling
International's Top 10 for 2011
Sexy & Sustainable 7
International's Top 10 Destination Wedding Spots
International's Sexy 7 Hideouts
International's Top 10 Destinations for 2010
No one wants to spend Thanksgiving at a relative's house, yet 65% will do just
Top 10 Villa
Resorts for a Family Thanksgiving
Hideaways: Where Ghosts & Guests Enjoy Luxury
Yes We Can . .
. Vacation Like President Obama
78% of High-End Travelers Want to Visit Cuba
WITHOUT The Kids
Time For The Family Vacation!
Poll Results: 81% of Luxe Travelers Are Losing Their
Shirts—Literally—While on Vacation
Travel Guru Makes His Picks for Where to Travel in 2009
Announces 2009 Luxury Cruise Sale
Names The 10 Most Romantic Retreats In The World
Available As Guest For Your Show...
The President-Elect In A Villa Or Private Home!
Santa Claus is
the Latest Recipient of Hideaways International's "I Need a Hideaway" Award
the Rich and Famous
How is this for
the Coolest Job on the Planet?
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Gail Richard
603-430-4433, ext. 112
PHOTOS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Top 10 Most Romantic Hideaways for 2011
Hideaways.com Reveals Sexy & Secret Sanctuaries
Even Cupid Hasn't Heard Of
Portsmouth, New Hampshire--(February 2011)--"Cupid may have wings, but he hasn't been everywhere yet," says Mike Thiel, Founder and President of Hideaways InternationalTM, Inc., (www.Hideaways.com). Mike and his team scour the globe in search of secret retreats with that special something, far from the madding crowds. "We look for pleasing design, great but not obtrusive service, and unique attributes that are anything but cookie-cutter," says Mike. "And occasionally we uncover a hidden gem that captures the very essence of passion."
Hideaways.com's Top 10 Most Romantic Hideaways for 2011
1. Glenmere Mansion (Chester, New York)--Escape to this cozy country estate (once owned by a real tycoon) and stroll hand-in-hand in the formal gardens, dance to "your song" played on the grand piano, and retreat to your elegant suite with classic decor and all the modern conveniences.
2. Little Palm Island (Florida Keys)--Reachable only by boat, this idyllic hideaway has just 28 stilted, thatched-roof bungalows (where no TVs or phones can interrupt the mood), tempting hammocks under swaying palms, a Zen Garden, and superb cuisine served right on the beach.
3. Moonlight Camp - Paws Up (Greenough, Montana)--This luxury riverside tent camp, for adults only, offers a romantic taste of the Old West and a near-nature experience, with no hint of roughing it. Dine on gourmet cuisine, and enjoy a sore-muscle-melting massage in the Spa Tent. A "camping butler" is near at hand to grant your every wish.
Hideaways.com's Top 10 Most Romantic Hideaways for 2011
1. Glenmere Mansion (Chester, New York)
2. Little Palm Island (Florida Keys)
3. Moonlight Camp - Paws Up (Greenough, Montana)
4. Jamaica Inn (Ocho Rios, Jamaica)
5. Blue Palace Resort & Spa (Crete, Greece)
6. Villa & Palazzo Aminta (Stresa, Italy)
7. The Salt Hotel (Uyuni, Bolivia)
8. Turtle Inn (Placencia, Belize)
9. The Sarojin (Khao Lak, Thailand)
10. Silversea Cruises (Worldwide)
4. Jamaica Inn (Ocho Rios, Jamaica)--This one's all about enjoying traditional British civility and service in an intimate beach setting with a 6-acre gardened estate, a 700-foot private beach, and a collection of enticing suites and elegant cottages. Hideaways' favorite: Cottage #3 on a rocky bluff, very private and elegant, with an intimate hot tub overlooking the azure Caribbean.
5. Blue Palace Resort & Spa (Crete, Greece)--Foster a little romance while sharing an open-air meal by candlelight overlooking Mirabello Bay, then restore your libido with a sensual steam bath and picture an indefinite future together while relaxing in your room's own (swimsuit-optional) infinity pool.
6. Villa & Palazzo Aminta (Stresa, Italy)--Enjoy old-world Italian luxury and life's most civilized pleasures here, whether you're relaxing in a chaise by Lake Maggiore, jetting from one alluring island to another (easily reachable from the hotel's dock), or sharing a divine meal.
7. The Salt Hotel (Uyuni, Bolivia)--When it's time to add a little spice to your daily routine, consider adding some salt, literally, at this boutique hotel. Almost everything, including your bed, is made of salt from the Uyuni Salt Flats, the world's largest, highest, and most dramatic expanse of salt.
8. Turtle Inn (Placencia, Belize)--Built by film director Francis Ford Coppola, this archetypical beach hideout (just perfect for you "castaway couple" types) is perhaps best described as rustically elegant, with its thatched-roof cottages, well-manicured grounds, and Bali-meets-Belize decor.
9. The Sarojin (Khao Lak, Thailand)--At this modern Asian oasis of restoration, each of the spacious one-bedroom "guest residences" is set among serene gardens and benefits from little luxuries like a couple's bath. The in-house "Imagineer" (the ultimate personal concierge) can organize all manner of romantic escapes, like a private champagne picnic by a hidden waterfall.
10. Silversea Cruises (Worldwide)--This is the epitome of luxurious cruising, with intimate, all-oceanview-suite ships, six-star level of quality and service, fewer guests, more room, and an all-inclusive price tag that covers food, beverages, and a selection of well-organized excursions.
"This Valentine's Day, think outside the box of chocolates," says Mike. "Surprise your loved one with a most romantic gesture: Plan a trip-for-two to a clandestine hideout. Spending time in a passionate place is a great way to reignite the spark and keep romance alive any time of year."
# # #
About Hideaways International
Hideaways International, Inc., which operates the Hideaways Aficionado® Club, has been seeking the best-of-kind and the out-of-the-ordinary for its savvy, discerning, and well-traveled members for more than three decades. Members, who hail from around the world, range from notable celebrities, musicians, publishers, authors, captains of industry, and politicians to ordinary folks with extraordinary taste. All are part of this lively community with a passion for travel away from the madding crowds.
For more information, visit www.Hideaways.com or contact Gail Richard at 603-430-4433, ext. 112, or firstname.lastname@example.org.